Endyr is a 2D MMO focused on player co-operation, crafting items and building houses. The idea was born in july 2012 and the project is in development since that time.
Keeping you up to date:
Please join our chat for questions or if you encounter technical problems:
Music often resembles the heart and soul of a videogame. For Endyr the german composer Bennet Bieck will do his magic:
Samples of his work will be presented in upcoming Endyr YouTube videos.
Lately the second alpha test was completed and everything works fine by now! Either the third alpha test or probably the beta release will arrive soon.
The last light of Endyr
Once there was a peaceful world living in endless daylight. But one day the sky became darker and eventually it was night – for the first time in history. Dangerous creatures, only yet known from dark caves, appeared literally everywhere and went against the peaceful people of Endyr. Not knowing how to fight or defense themselves most of them were slaughtered without mercy. Only when the last group was awaiting their fate the darkness slowly disappeared and all the monsters burned in the bright sunlight. The survivors celebrated the new day.
This is the story of those who were lucky this time. But what if the night returned one day? Would they be prepared and survive one more time? Would they step into the caves in order to gather resources for forging weapons and armor? It's all in your hand.
- No installation; Endyr runs directly from your browser on Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, etc.
- Crafting items and equipment
- Mining resources and farming for food production
- Realtime battles using melee and ranged weapons
- Atmospheric lighting and shadows
- Mounts, pack animals and animal companions
- Characters can be left-, right- or both-handed.
- Secure player-to-player trading
- Death means death – and your fallen comrades might even become undead enemies
- Lovingly designed game world, many places to discover
Endyr is completely free during the alpha test. Later the following applies:
- During beta test: 250 Ycent (about 2,- EUR) per month
- After release: 600 Ycent (about 5,- EUR) per month
If you don't like monthly fees you might as well get a lifetime account – pay one and never care for fees again! This offer is only available for pre-orders.
Pay your gametime using Ycent if you've already collected some.
It will be possible to play Endyr completely free (by inviting new players to the game). Details for this will be announced later.